Tuesday, October 7, 2008

House Pictures!

So, this is our new house. It is pretty cozy, but I really like it. Our furniture even looks like it belongs here! In every other house we've rented, I felt like our home looked so disorganized and haphazard. Everyone knows that decorating is one of my passions. Unfortunately, it usually takes more cash and more home ownership than I possess to make it look just right. This house though, is so easy to make look the way I want! The walls are not WHITE! They are a lovely warm pale yellow, which I never would have chosen, but wholeheartedly love. It really goes well with our things and brightens the house.

The kitchen is pretty small, but not uncomfortably so. It was hard to get a photo that looked right, but you can see the cabinet color in this one.


Here is our living room...
The dining room. Jon hung all my favorite photos of the kids up while I was working in Portland last week. I love it! And our table fits! What more could I ask for??

Well, I can't take photos of bedrooms today, because, well...they are disastrous. I wouldn't hold my breath for those if I were you. :) We miss you all!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Your new house looks very cute! I have lived in my house for over two years and just put pictures on the wall!!

Sonja said...

That definitely looks a little more "you". Well, at least how I would picture your house. I'm sure you're thrilled there's no green carpet! Hopefully someday I'll end up seeing it in person. :)