Well, we are leaving in less than 2 days now! It really crept up on me fast. I had planned on doing a lot of packing while Jon was hunting last week, but instead I got an awful cold and laid on the couch all week with a dripping nose. This week, I have been working every day. Poor Jon has been stuck at home packing all the junk we own by himself! I feel so bad about it, but I guess someone has to bring home the bacon, eh?
We move on Saturday morning. We reserved a HUGE U-Haul truck for 7 am. I hope that we can load the truck, and send the men over the mountain while my mom and I (and any other volunteers?) finish cleaning up the house we are leaving. I have to shampoo carpets, wash walls and bathrooms. Yuck. I absolutely hate to clean. I'd would much rather do it on Saturday than drive over on Monday to do it though.
I'll keep you posted after we are settled in!
Contact Me
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment