Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our house in Bend

So, this is the new house! I haven't actually seen it in person, so I hope it truly exists. I took the photos from the craigslist post that I found it on. It is pretty small, about 1300 Sq ft, but has a 1/4 acre fenced yard for the kids and dogs. I think it will be nice to live in a smaller space for a change, after we get rid of 3/4 of our belongings that is! It's super close to the elementary school and 3 miles from the hospital, so I think our health will be greatly benefitted by the frequent bike rides and walks. My garage sale last weekend was a dismal failure since neither the location or the weather were on my side. I will have a repeat performance once we are moved in. Being in town, in a cul-de-sac, has it's benefits....
The Front
The Yard


No comments: